Saturday, April 10, 2010

CVS 5-Apr-10



CVS, 5-Apr-10

(5) bottles of Pedialyte

(2) Pantene

(2) Head & Shoulders

(1) J&J Baby shampoo

(1) Lady Speedstick

(1) Clairol hair color

(1) Mach 3 razor refills 5 pk.

(1) Gilette body wash

(2) Nescafe instant coffee sticks, 7ct.

(1) Complete multi-solution for contacts

(1) Stride gum

(3) 12 packs of Pepsi products (not shown)



Total shelf value: $118.31

Total OOP: $24.50

Total saved: $93.81

Percent saved: 79.29%!

$6 ECB for next week!


Sooo close to my target of 80% savings BUT I had to have some Diet Mt Dew and those were 3 for $11. Had I not bought those I would have made my goal by saving 85.68%

1 comment:

The Teacup Cottage said...

Wow! You are a genuis! So I had a question (or two):
If you have a really great deal on something that you don't/won't use, so you buy it or just pass it up.
Also, I am confused on how you know when and who does double coupons? Do you just ask? Who do you ask ... cashier?
O.k. girl, I'll be sending my readers your way soon ...